Final Expense insurance can be a good way to protect your assets and provide funds for loved ones in their time of grief. With a little planning, it is possible to provide your family with funds to help cover end of life expenses, leaving them free to concentrate on caring for each other and honoring your life.
Final Expense insurance will help cover your expenses after you have passed, including your funeral costs, medical bills, even your credit card debts. These policies are state regulated and designed to pay the benefit to the beneficiaries much faster than traditional life insurance policies.
Features of Final Expense Insurance
Below are some features of Final Expense insurance that makes it unique (varies depending on the insurer) :
- Underwriting requirements are less than that of traditional life insurance. Everyone qualifies.
- Helps pay for funeral, burial, immediate living expense, and short term financial obligations
- Typically provides $2,000 to $40,000 of death benefit coverage
- No Medical Exam Necessary
- 100% Portable, can be used with any Funeral Home.
- No waiting period
- Benefits pass tax-free to your beneficiary.
- Easy way to transfer assets to your beneficiary
Each situation is different, so it is important to determine the right amount of coverage for your specific needs. No longer a luxury, final expense insurance is a necessity to prepare for the inevitable. So, what are you waiting for? Give yourself and your loved ones peace of mind today.
Contact me for your free, no-obligation final expense quote.