Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, schedule an appointment, send us emails, use or view our website via your browser’s cookies, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other personal information.
We may also receive your data indirectly from third-party apps or vendors used by Our Company to facilitate the use of our site.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to personally supply identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Sulistio Insurance collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service and quote requests, and other insurance support needs.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about rates, insurance information and topics we think will be of interest to them. The email address User provides will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their health plan and coverage. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To send periodic emails
We periodically send newsletters to our clients. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Storing your information
We securely store your data at a third-party cloud platform and computer system that meets the privacy standards required. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers and files, and information access authorization controls.
While we are dedicated to securing your data, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Information we maintain about you is accurate and current.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters, facilitating virtual meetings, getting rates/quotes, or scheduling appointments. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
We may share your information with the insurance companies we have contracts with to fulfill your customer service requests, facilitate insurance coverage enrollments, and assist you in post-enrollment services.
We periodically send our newsletter only to our clients who have established business relationships with our company. At any time, you may always opt out at a later date by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or contacting us via our Site.
Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every User is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Types of Cookies
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our Site uses:
– Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website, enhance the website functionality such as live chat, and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
– Analytics – we use these cookies to provide statistical information to improve this Site over time
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You may also manage your cookies preferences on our Site by clicking the buttons on our cookies consent pop-up banner at the bottom of our Site when you visit our Site for the first time.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
esther @ sdinsured.com